Gurney’s Resorts most important consideration is the health and well-being of our community, and as the COVID-19 situation evolves, we continue to update our policies and procedures with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). We have taken every step possible to ensure your safety, from check-in to check-out, including the addition of rigorous cleaning protocols, increasing the frequency of cleaning, and placing hand sanitizing stations throughout the property.
We have implemented a flexible reservations policy for May and June, and reservations can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
Steps we are taking for the reopening on May 15, 2020 include:
- Self Parking
- Hand sanitizing stations, antibacterial wipes and masks throughout the property
- Arrival package inclusive of your room key, letter from your Resort Manager, and details on our in-room programming offerings
- Complimentary mask and sanitation wipes provided in each guest room
- In-room programming including expanded in-room dining menus, curated playlists and kids in-room activities
- Robust room service and grab-and-go menus
- Utilization of additional outdoor spaces throughout the resort
- Restaurants are closed but the seating areas are available for proper social distancing
- Due to state regulations, spa, pools, and fitness center are closed
For further questions, please contact the resort directly at: 631.668.2345
Updated May 14, 2020